Make memories for life.
Brisbane City & Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
Beautiful Parklands, River, Views and Aussie Wildlife
Combine ‘Australia’s hippest city’ (Lonely Planet) with the world’s oldest and largest koala sanctuary. Pat one of 130 koalas, hand-feed kangaroos and see hundreds of other unique Aussie wildlife. Holding a koala is a popular optional extra. See why ‘Brissy’ is the best city in the world to live with our energetic outdoor culture, winding river, stunning lookouts, unique ‘Queenslander’ architecture, famous ‘city beach’ and wonderful parks.
- Drive the tree-lined hills of Paddington seeing lovely heritage ‘Queenslander’ homes. Learn Brisbane’s history, from English prison to today’s sub-tropical capital.
- Mt Coot-tha Lookout with stunning views over Brisbane and out to the islands.
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary – one of the ‘Top 10 Zoos in the World’ (AOL) – Pat a koala, hand-feed kangaroos and see hundreds of other unique Aussie wildlife such as dingos, wombats, Tasmanian devils, platypuses, emus and the fantastic birds-of-prey show.
- Visit Southbank’s famous ‘city beach’, river walk, parks, ‘Epicurious Garden’, lively café scene and see the ‘Wheel of Brisbane’.
- Kangaroo Cliffs – Gorgeous views from the top of the cliffs overlooking Brisbane River, Brisbane’s downtown and botanical gardens.
- Newfarm Park and the Powerhouse – By Brisbane River with lovely views back to the city. Enjoy an afternoon coffee or wine on the river at the eclectic Powerhouse performing arts venue.
- Cuddle a koala and get a professional photo.
- Get onto Brisbane River on Mirimar’s boat cruise to the koala sanctuary.
- GOMA (world-class Gallery Of Modern Art) – one of Australia’s top art galleries.
- Mt Glorious – pretty drive with lovely views through eucalypt forests to sub-tropical rainforest.
- Kayak or bike ride along the riverside pathway, rock climb the Kangaroo Cliffs & Brisbane Bridge Climb.
Eco Safaris’ Brisbane City & Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Entry to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Kangaroo food
- Gourmet lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Brisbane City & Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Tour Sheet below: