Brisbane City Tour
Australia’s Sub-tropical Capital – Beautiful Parklands, River & Views
Welcome to Australia’s hippest city (Lonely Planet). See why Brisbane is the best city in the world to live with an energetic outdoor culture based around our beautiful river and parklands. Brissy boasts a number of stunning lookouts, unique Queenslander architecture, famous city beach and some of the world’s best public parks along the winding river.
- Drive the tree-lined hills of Ascot and Hamilton (and/or Paddington) seeing lovely heritage Queenslander homes.
- Mt Coot-tha Lookout with stunning views over Brisbane and out to the islands.
- Visit Southbank’s famous city beach, river walk, parks, Epicurious Garden, lively café scene, and see the ’Wheel of Brisbane’.
- Kangaroo Cliffs – At the top of the cliffs overlooking Brisbane River, Brisbane’s downtown and botanical gardens.
- Lunch with beautiful views over the river.
- As we drive, learn about the city’s history, from English prison to modern metropolis.
- Botanical Gardens including river mangrove walk.
- Newfarm Park and the Powerhouse – By Brisbane River with lovely views back to the city. Enjoy an afternoon coffee or wine on the river at the eclectic Powerhouse performing arts venue.
- Mt Glorious – pretty drive with lovely views through eucalypt forests to sub-tropical rainforest.
- Kayak or bike ride along the riverside pathway, rock climb the Kangaroo Cliffs & Brisbane Bridge Climb.
- Get onto Brisbane River with the locals for the best view from Brisbane’s iconic CityCat ferry.
- Ride on ’Wheel of Brisbane’ ferris wheel.
- GOMA (world-class Gallery Of Modern Art) – one of Australia’s top art galleries.
Eco Safaris’ Brisbane City All Inclusive Tour Includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Gourmet lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide.
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Brisbane City Tour Sheet below: