One of many beautiful beaches of North NSW
Byron Bay & Surrounds
Stunning Beaches & Scenic Hinterland in Australia’s Most Popular Surf Town
An eclectic mix from hippie to ultra-chic in a stunning natural setting. Byron Bay’s famous surf town and surrounds is the relaxation capital of Australia with long, stunning beaches and a lush, green hinterland dotted with picturesque villages. Walk around one of the most spectacular headlands in the world while looking for kangaroos and various marine life. Includes a variety of perfect beaches from the popular to the hidden gems.
- Morning tea at ‘The Farm’ – Northern NSW’s organic culture in a gorgeous country setting.
- Cape Byron Lighthouse – One of the world’s most spectacular headland views.
- Guided walk around the headland to Australia’s most easterly point. Over the Pacific, keep a look out for kangaroos, dolphins, sting rays, sharks, whales (May to November) and turtles.
- Check out at least 3 of Byron’s world famous beaches – all of different character.
- Chic country town of Bangalow.
- Coolamon Scenic Drive with gorgeous views over surrounding mountains & coastline.
- View the 23 million year old volcano of Mt Warning.
- If time allows, relax in the funky, arty, eclectic town of Byron Bay.
- Pretty forest walks.
- Sea kayaking, scuba diving or learning to Surf.
- Australia’s ‘hippie’ capital – Nimbin, high in the lush, green hinterland.
- Long drive with stunning views.
- Gold Coast beaches.
- Tropical Fruit World.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
Note: Byron Bay is around 1 hour south of Gold Coast and 1 hour, 50 minutes south of Brisbane. The last hour includes very pretty scenery where guests can stop for a break.
Eco Safaris’ Byron Bay & Surrounds All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Gourmet lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Byron Bay & Surrounds Tour Sheet below: