located at Coolangatta
Gold Coast & Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Australia’s ‘Glitter Strip’ and Unique Wildlife
Combine Australia’s holiday capital with a personalised tour of the region’s largest and most popular wildlife sanctuary. Get up close to koalas, see the bird-of-prey show, hand-feed kangaroos and see hundreds of other unique Aussie wildlife. Holding a koala is a popular optional extra. From the iconic Surfers Paradise beach to lesser known beaches with stunning coastal views, see why 11 million visitors flock to Gold Coast annually.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary – Get up close to koalas, see the bird-of-prey show, hand-feed the kangaroos and see many other Aussie animals such as crocodiles, Tasmanian devils, wallabies, wombats, snakes and dingos.
- Point Danger – Beautiful headland on the state border. Views north look along the whole Gold Coast skyline. Views south look along the much quieter New South Wales.
- Snapper Rocks and Coolangatta – Some of Australia’s premier surf spots are also beautiful beaches.
- Elephant Rock – Walk to the top of the 20 metre high volcanic rock in the middle of the beach.
- Drive past some of Gold Coast’s most prestigious homes.
- Surfers Paradise – The Glitter Strip’s most famous area – with Cavill Ave right next to the beach.
- The Spit – Park surrounded by water on all sides – with views of the broadwater and to the mountains.
- If time allows – look for kangaroos in the wild at Coombabah Lakelands.
- If time allows – Burleigh Heads National Park – short walk around the headland with ocean views.
- As we drive, learn about the region’s history – from a string of sleepy fishing villages to holiday mecca.
- Cuddle a koala and get a professional photo.
- Skypoint at Q1 – 322 metres high with stunning, 360 degree views from surf to hinterland.
- Scenic helicopter ride.
- Jet boating.
- Stand up paddle boarding, kayaking or learn to surf.
- Wonderful views, rainforest and waterfalls in the Gold Coast’s hinterland.
Eco Safaris’ Gold Coast & Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Entry to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- Kangaroo food
- Gourmet lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Gold Coast & Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tour Sheet below: