Gorgeous views of the Glasshouse Mountains
Gourmet Tastes of Australia
Lovely Mountain Views with Superb Aussie Food & Wine
Experience the best of both worlds – tasting fabulous locally sourced food and wines while enjoying the beautiful Australian scenery of Somerset Valleys, a lovely region of hills and farms. Much more than just a wine tasting tour, your informative day is intentionally limited to three boutique wineries. It’s the super-friendly locals who make the day even better than expected. Seen on Channel 7’s ‘The Great South East’.
- Learn about the wine and beer making processes on a guided tour from the vineyard, through a wine production area and onto the micro-brewery. All at Queensland’s Winery of the Year.
- Oceanview Estate’s famous ‘Vine & Bine’ – a 5-course lunch experience with guided wine and beer tasting matched with gourmet food.
- Beautiful country drive over Mt Mee. Stop at a lookout with gorgeous views of Sunshine Coast & Glasshouse Mountains.
- Cheese platter matching 6 wines with delectable local gourmet cheeses – all part of a mini-wine appreciation course.
- More great wine tastings in a pretty rural valley, followed by home-made relishes or scones.
- Stop in charming Dayboro or Kilcoy for morning tea and coffee.
Eco Safaris’ Gourmet Tastes of Australia ’All Inclusive’ Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Gourmet lunch
- Cheese platter
- Home-made relishes
- Wine (and beer) tastings
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Gourmet Tastes of Australia Tour Sheet below: