Come across fabulous waterfalls
Lamington National Park (O’Reillys)
Remote Mountain Scenery, 4WD Track, Lush UNESCO Rainforest
Get high in the UNESCO World Heritage rainforest at O’Reilly’s Treetops Walk. ‘Go bush’ and experience a variety of inspiring Aussie mountain scenery, feed colourful birds and spot kangaroos. The awesome 4WD track provides stunning views over Scenic Rim and valleys that less than 1% of guests ever see! Walk options from 20 minutes to all day deep into the forest. Active guests reach delightful waterfalls and rock pools.
- Learn about the region’s volcanic, Aboriginal and European history as we drive up the mountain.
- Serious ‘off-roading’ along Duck Creek Road – a scenic mountain track far away from the tourists to a stunning look out over the Scenic Rim, surrounding mountains and farmlands (6 max if 4WDing).
- Get high in the rainforest at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat’s famous treetops walk.
- Feed the colourful native birds – crimson rosellas and king parrots.
- Guided eco rainforest walk to a waterfall. Short options and longer options available.
- Kamarun Lookout – breathtaking 270 degree views to the gorgeous Sarabah Valley, Springbrook and the Scenic Rim. One of Australia’s most breathtaking views – a secret almost everybody misses.
- Return drive via Canungra Valley – take all the time you like photographing or just watching the pretty-faced wallabies, kangaroos or pademelons.
- Cunungra Valley Vineyards wine tasting by the river.
- Gorgeous alpaca farm.
- Stop by Tamborine Mountain for it’s cute mountain village, wineries and great views.
- All-day hike option available through superb rainforest, past many waterfalls and to an incredible view from the edge of an ancient volcano – truly one of Australia’s most beautiful hikes.
Eco Safaris’ Lamington National Park (O’Reillys) All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Great lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- National park fees
- Treetops walk
- Bird feed
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Lamington National Park (O’Reillys) Tour Sheet below: