Take a boat down Noosa River
Noosa & Sunshine Coast Beaches
Stunning Aussie Beaches, Headland Walks & Seaside Towns
The Sunshine Coast is known around Australia for spectacular, pristine beaches. Drive along the coastline visiting quiet, secluded beaches and popular seaside holiday towns including Noosa, Australia’s most fashionable beach resort. Includes gorgeous headland walks. Drive along waterways and Noosa River. Time is available to either enjoy an extended eco-walk through the forests, go shopping or relax on the beach.
- Guided commentary of the region. Drive past Glasshouse Mountains. Learn how the volcanic plugs were formed and the Aboriginal dreamtime story of their creation.
- Caloundra Headland walk from King’s Beach to Happy Valley with views to Bribie Island. At each headland stop, look out for sting rays, turtles, dolphins and whales in season.
- Stroll along Mooloolaba’s popular esplanade and beach.
- Walk ‘into the water’ on a sandbar at Maroochydoore if tide is right.
- Drive along the Sunshine Coast’s gorgeous coastline, stopping at Coolum Beach.
- Drive past the amazing waterfront homes along pristine Noosa River with lovely views of the river, lake and forests.
- Guided eco-walk through Noosa Headlands (national park) stopping at remote bays & beaches. Watch out for a possible koala!
- Time in the afternoon for your choice of 1) extending headland walks, 2) relaxing at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, or 3) shopping on Noosa’s famous Hastings Street with trendy cafes and ‘ultra-luxe’ shopping boutiques.
- Jet Skiing, kayaking or Stand Up Paddlboarding.
- Noosa Dreamboat – Cruise along the beautiful Noosa River in an immaculately restored 1950’s mahogany speedboat. Stop at a secluded river beach for a picnic lunch.
- Climb Mt Coolum – 200 metres (650 ft) asl with stunning 360 degree views.
Eco Safaris’ Noosa & Sunshine Coast Beaches All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Gourmet lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- National park fees
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Noosa & Sunshine Coast Beaches Tour Sheet below: