Magnificent views of the surrounding volcanic mountains
Queen Mary Falls & 14 River Crossings Road
Superb Mountain Scenery, Waterfalls and Off-Roading
A variety of Aussie country landscapes through the ‘Scenic Rim’ and over the mountains. 4WD ‘through’ a river 14 times in the spectacular Condamine River Gorge – aka ‘14 River Crossings Rd’. Far away from the crowds, see majestic waterfalls including Queen Mary Falls in UNESCO World Heritage listed rainforest. Spot kangaroos and feed brightly coloured birds. Wine tasting optional. Seen on Channel 7’s Queensland Weekender.
- 2 or 3 beautiful waterfalls.
- Various stunning lookouts.
- ‘14 River Crossings Rd’ 4WD track through Condamine River Gorge.
- Queen Mary Falls – 40 metre (130 ft) falls amongst bushland.
- Bush walk into the lush gorge to the falls rock pools.
- Gourmet lunch with amazing views from a near cliff-edge.
- Feed colourful native birds – king parrots and crimson rosellas.
- Lavender fields at Kooroomba Vineyards (May – Sep).
- Lake Moogerah with gorgeous views of the surrounding volcanic mountains.
- Look out for kangaroos and wallabies.
- Bunjurgen Estate – Including some of Australia’s best port.
Eco Safaris’ Queen Mary Falls & 14 River Crossings Road All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Great lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- National park and off-roading fees
- Bird feed
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
The Falls are 2 hours from Brisbane, but we take numerous stops for activities and lookouts. This is perfect for guests happy with a bit of driving seeing a variety of beautiful Aussie scenery.
Download Eco Safaris’ Queen Mary Falls & 14 River Crossings Road Tour Sheet below: