If we're lucky we might spot one of these cute guys
UNESCO Springbrook Rainforests & Waterfalls
Lush Rainforest, Stunning Waterfalls, Breathtaking Views
An amazing tour of World Heritage listed rainforests and waterfalls in Australia’s ‘Green Cauldron’. Walk deep into these ancient ‘Gondwana’ forests, through a variety of eco-systems. Spot native wildlife and visit stunning lookouts over lush valleys and Gold Coast. Enjoy a snack behind waterfalls and by rock pools. Walk into a cave with a waterfall flowing inside! Very popular with National Geographic Traveller (China).
- Drive through the enchanting Numinbah Valley to the famous Natural Bridge – a truly unique rock and waterfall formation. Witness the waterfall plunging in a hole in the ground from above before getting up close by walking inside the cave!
- Purlingbrook Falls – 106 metre (350 feet) falls flowing into a rainforested gorge including palms, ferns and lilies – a link to Australia’s rainforest 100 million years ago.
- Great lunch at the delightful ‘Dancing Waters’ Café – a cute mountain favourite.
- Look for ‘pademelons’ – Springbrook’s rainforest-dwelling mini wallabies.
- Canyon Lookout – Stunning view over the valleys out to Gold Coast’s beaches.
- Twin Falls walk – Amazing walk descending deep into the forest past numerous waterfalls, streams, rock pools and small caves. After walking behind the 40 metre (130 feet) ‘Twin Falls’, pause at the rock pool at the base of these majestic falls for snacks and a drink.
- Over an afternoon tea of freshly baked scones or cakes, learn how 23 million years of history made the Tweed Shield Volcano – an incredibly biodiverse region.
- Best of All Lookout – Wander past the majestic 2000 year old Antarctic Beech trees in the ancient ‘Gondwana Rainforest’, to the cliff tops with incredible views over the volcanic ‘Green Cauldron’, Mt Warning and NSW coastline to Byron Bay.
- Horse riding into the hills of the Numinbah Valley.
Eco Safaris’ Springbrook Rainforests & Waterfalls All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Great lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- National park fees
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Springbrook Rainforests & Waterfalls Tour Sheet below: