Take a swim in the fresh waters of Kondalilla Falls
Sunshine Coast Hinterland
Lush Rainforest, Stunning Views & Cute Mountain Village
A tour combining stunning lookouts, rainforest walks and fantastic Aussie wine and cheese. Spot pademelons (mini-kangaroos) on two sub-tropical rainforest walks. Take in the stunning views of the uniquely shaped Glass House Mountains and drive along the ridge of the hinterland with stunning ocean views. Options include award-winning wine, beer and cheese tastings, and strolling through a delightful mountain village.
- Views of the Glasshouse Mountains as we drive past. Learn how the volcanic plugs were formed and the Aboriginal dreamtime story of their creation.
- Mary Cairncross Park. Enjoy a guided eco-walk through lush, sub-tropical rainforest – an easy 45-minute stroll. Stop by the Australian Wildlife Education Centre as you finish the walk.
- Stunning lookout over the Glass House Mountains.
- Drive along the ridgeline of the beautiful hinterland with sweeping views over the coastline beaches and Pacific Ocean.
- Wander through the cute mountain village of Montville filled with art galleries, food tastings, funky cafes, souvenirs and handicrafts. Enjoy a superb lunch at a charming café – a local favourite.
- Taste a variety of local gourmet cheeses.
- Guided eco-walk through Kondalilla Falls Circuit. ‘Kondalilla’ means ’rushing waters’ in the local Aboriginal language and describes its waterfall dropping 90 metres into a rainforest valley. The walk includes a variety of native forest types and another smaller waterfall into a natural rock-pool.
- Flame Hill Winery to relax and taste a variety of the fantastic local wines.
- Option of local craft beer tastings.
Eco Safaris’ Sunshine Coast Hinterland All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Gourmet lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- National Park fees
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Sunshine Coast Hinterland Tour Sheet below: