Guided eco-walk through Curtis Falls Rainforest Circuit.
Brisbane’s Mountain Hideaway – Rainforest, Views & Wineries
Surrounded by lush, sub-tropical rainforest where the air is clear and the views spectacular. Tamborine is the mountain hideaway for locals. Enjoy guided eco-walks through rainforest including a quaint waterfall. Numerous options for your taste buds include gourmet cheeses, boutique distillery, micro-brewery & numerous wineries. The cute mountain village has arts, crafts, cafes etc. Glow-worm caves & treetops walk are optional extras.
and Tour Sheet download
- ‘Eagles Close’ with stunning views over the Gold Coast.
- Hang Gliding Lookout with stunning views over the Scenic Rim.
- Guided eco-walk through Curtis Falls Rainforest Circuit with superb strangler figs ending at a pretty waterfall & rockpool.
- Your choice of an award winning distillery, fantastic boutique wineries and Mt Tamborine’s famous micro-brewery.
- Tamborine’s ‘Gallery Walk’ in a cute Aussie mountain village with cafes, arts, food tastings & gifts.
- MacDonald Rainforest Circuit – a sub-tropical oasis filled with piccabean palms and birdlife.
- Witches Chase gourmet cheese tastings.
- Get high in the rainforest canopy at Skywalk Rainforest Treetops Walk.
- Cedar Creek’s glow worm caves.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of wine production area.
- Numerous longer rainforest walks available.
Eco Safaris’ Tamborine Mountain All Inclusive Tour includes:
- Very comfortable, modern vehicle e.g. Land Rover
- Gourmet lunch
- Morning or afternoon tea
- National park fees
- Personalised, private tour with fun, knowledgeable guide
- Plenty of snacks, water & chocolate
Download Eco Safaris’ Tamborine Mountain Tour Sheet below: